Well shes due home soon. Hes collecting her from a friends. I still will not talk to her, and I will still make him deal with what hes made. Hes not liking it one bit.
And to top it all. And this is regarding his son. I was right AGAIN. For the past 18 months or so hes been on his xbox online, nonstop. When he was told to revise for his exams he didnt want to know, hes been on it so much that its affected my 8 year old because of the noise(his room comes from my boys room)Ya try and turn it off ya get a mouthful of grief. Well LOW AND BEHOLD. His exam grades were dreadfully poor. And he joined that school a grade A student. And walked away bearly scraping through. So again I was right. And noone(hubby) wanted to know, cos of the greif it would cause.
Well Hes being allowed to further his education. So I have told hubby that while his son stays in this house he will NOT have the xbox connected to the internet. He is too knuckle down and study. Hes got one last shot. Hubby says that hes gonna hide the real lead to the internet and put a dud one in. I TOLD him hes got to start being a man and a father, and tell his son the real reason the xbox aint goin on. Its our house he dunt like the rules he can go live with his mother, cos she can handle him more.
Thanks to all that helped with thier advice to me,much appreciated. Even my mums noticed I am more harder and tougher. Said its about time. I shall keep you posted on events.
Thanks again