I think your son should come home from college and deal with what HE created. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like he got in a fix and left Mamma to hold the bag while he goes off to pursue a college degree and play sports.

That wouldn't work with me. I raised my two children on my own, AND went to school at night. You are in a terrible situation, and if (notice I am saying IF) you think this child MAY NOT be his, then DNA can answer that for you. I had a friend in a similar situation and her son did the EXACT same thing your son has done. She was left with a pregnant woman she didn't even know and the prospects of raising a child, and she is 58. When she had experienced enough, and saw that not only was she being used, but her son as well, she forced them both to have blood test. Guess what...it wasn't his. It was bittersweet because the woman stayed until the baby was born (the test were afterwards) and by that time, everyone was attached to the baby. Sad, very sad when the Mother went on to the next boy she THOUGHT was the Daddy. Piece of work, eh?

JJ

JJ