I know we all have very busy lives. But it hit me last night, all of my friends have scattered and there isn't one person these days I can call and say "hey, let's get dinner, or go to a movie." One got married, so now she can't even talk on the phone because it might take attention away from her hunny. Another is tied up with family commitments. Another has a new boyfriend and has gone bonkers. Of course, when relationships end, they all want to hang around and do things, but it seems like they can't maintain multiple relationships at once.

Last night, talking on the phone to the man I date, he told me that he didn't think that any of them cared anything about me. He backpedaled a little when I told him that made me feel alot better. I do agree with him to a point though. I was awake a long time last night "reliving" the past few years. I'm always "the giver", always going out of my way for people. Most of the time that doesn't seem like a two way street.

Anyway, all this to say, I know that the only thing constant in life is change. So it's time for me to move on and find some new friends, nurture some new relationships.

Easier said than done. Any suggestions?

Whirlwind