I'm afraid to invite one "possible" travel partner because she is wild. Older than me, but she'll sleep with anybody at the drop of a hat. Dangerous and stupid in my mind. I much prefer a good book on a balcony somewhere over the bar scene.

Another possible travel buddy would be so clingy that I'd never have a minute alone. There has GOT to be a solution!

I am considering going to one of my favorite island destinations alone this fall. I have always wanted to do that (and know quite a few people there). And it doesn't hurt that there is a man I've always been just a bit interested in who lives there (I'm not desperate, but I'm not dead either. LOL).

Now, before you all have a stroke, I don't even know if he'll be there when I go, and yes, I WOULD go anyway whether he was there or not. The point is to get away and have some solitude and get some rest. But it wouldn't hurt to have dinner with a hunk, IF it worked out (and IF he isn't married, I don't even have that tidbit of information). He did give me a hello hug and kiss on the cheek last time I was there, and said he'd tried to email me. But, he could have been emailing due to business. I was with a big group and never got a chance to find out. In any case, nothing wrong with a little fantasy!

Whirlwind

[ August 10, 2005, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Whirlwind ]