Hey, I'm new here, but am I the only one who doesnt mind being celibate? I've been single one year after a very long marriage. I've dated men from Yahoo personals, too, match.com and a few from dance clubs I met. They always want sex before me but isn't that usually the way? High School/College was a very long time ago but that's what I remember. Also, I kind of like having that kind of power. The question is, what is right for me at this time. For now I don't want casual sex, but ask me again in, oh, one year after TWO years of celibacy and I might give a different answer. As long as it's safe between two consenting adults, what's the problem? I've met so many interesting women since I've been single and it seems there is as many ways of handling the sex thing as there are women. Men seem a little more less complicated. When I asked one man I had seen 4 times if he expected to stay over he claimed "no, that would be too soon." But when I asked him if he would if I invited him, he smiled and said, "well, sure, after a little arm twisting I could be persuaded." I liked his honesty. I tested it by asking if he had a condom and he said no.