Ari,

I've heard of the book "Don't Call That Man." I looked for it at my library but they didn't have it. Right now I'm so much in debt from publishing my last two books that I can't afford to buy anything on Amazon, but I will keep that in mind.

In terms of the book "He's Just Not That into You," I expected to hate it but I didn't. I really loved reading it and found it to be hilariously funny.

Some parts were right on target but on the other hand, it was rife with sexist generalizations. I don't believe that men must always be the aggressors, must always pay for a date and must place the majority of phone calls. There are so many reasons why a man may need encouragement aside from the fact that he is just not into us.

Having said that, I did enjoy the book and thought that it was worthwhile and funny. It's pretty obvious when someone is not calling you back that they're not into you -- or to phrase it another way, they are not able to give you what you want or to be there for you -- but breaking away can be hard.

I have managed not to contact my guy for a while but I still think of him every day. I'm sure that will pass with time.

Hope that you're also feeling better, Ari.

Sigrid