Allright ladies I'm going to read ALL (yes! madam moderator I know I'm shouting) of your posts eventually but I've read enough for the moment.

I have read and reviewd the entire book and it's dangerous. The possibility that he's just not into you is very real but the rest of the book contains more holes than a colander. If you blindly follow this book you will cultivate destructive relationships and will destroy promising ones.
I will go through this in detail, with everyone a little later but for th e moment her are the few vital points about the book that you have to be aware of.

- "Not into you", and "taking you for granted often exibit the same symptoms" paticularly the failure to rng for anythigbut an emergency. But taking you for granted is a symptom of a committed relationship. Not into you is a symptom of a detorating one. Don't confuse them or you will reject a committed partner.

- Men are individuals. Men are not men. They are, in order of priority, 1/ Individuals 2/Single or married 3/Fathers or not 4/Workers (doctors, truckers etc) 5/ Sportsmen 6/Rich or not 7/ Men (possibly) Thats where gender fits on the male attitude. The biggest mistake that any female can make is to generalise about male attitudes. For every generalsisation that Greg makes about male attitudes I can find one individual male that conforms to it and a dosen that don't.

- Women are not "Fabulous". And men do not want fabulous women. (We will talk about that one later or I will overload the board)

- Most of Gregs attitudes are a product of the female culture. It has very little to do with the very real attitudes of the rest of the worlds male population.

I'm going back to readin fro the moment but, if anyone has read the book and is unsure about the accurrracy of the questions or Gregs answers, I have read and given alternative answers to almost all of the questions.