Well, I cooked a dinner, took it to Dave's, spent the afternoon with him, during which we had a drive in the country, dinner, and then sex again. "My God, woman, do you have to have a building fall on your head???" resounds in my mind!!! After the "intimacy," we dressed and went to his living room, where I asked him point blank, what he was wanting from our relationship. He responded, that he was not "in love" with me (again), and I began to cry. Now, I know, I KNOW, I do, that this man is not the one for me, but my feelings for him were so strong, I had to give it one more try!!!
A male friend of mine, an old high school sweetheart, who is a Harvard grad., a judge and a mediation lawyer, has characterized Dave as a "cad," whom he would open up a "can of whoop ass" if he were here. That has been good for me to hear...a just male perspective.
I know this is over now!!! I wrote to Dave today telling him my feelings about this last visit, and he responded saying I will not hear from him again!
I hope you all are not too disappointed with me in all of this. I felt I loved this man...he did not love me.
ARI