Ari, this is so assertive and mature of you: "I told him I would not feel comfortable now being intimate with him because of his lack of feelings for me." I'm sorry that he is not enough of a man to step forward with feelings. BUT you did the best thing that you could for your self by honoring YOUR feelings, and stating them the way you did. In regards to "atrophy" I've also had this discussionwith my gynecologist. I mentioned the site for women called "Toys in Babeland" which means you do not have to come face-to-face with a clerk. I could never walk into a store such as you described because I embarrass so easily! There are vibrators at Target that are sold for muscle massage which.... And sometimes, lke writing, you don't wait for the mood to strike, you just jump right in and see what happens! I'm glad you are feeling better, even if you had some teary moments at work. It sounds like you were mourning because you realized once and for all that this was not the "end all, be all soulmate". At least you went to work! Some women get so depressed about a man that they relinquish their own lives. It's okay if you're not ready for a recovery group, just keep us in your loop, okay? Love and Light, Lynn