Yes, Diane!!! That was my next question...what would all of you advise re/answering or not answering emails or phone calls. And, yes, I do think I have been obsessed with this man. He is a Ph.D. in Psychology and knows how to give just enough positive reinforcement to get a woman hooked....never constant, or reliable, but intermittent -- the most addictive kind. The same with talking to him on the phone -- I always found myself talking too much, explaining too much, accommodating too much, with his manner of questioning me, particularly about my anxiety, thus, making me even more anxious.
Okay...Dianne thinks I've earned he rights to the guitar, and I will certainly not contact him! The INTO YOU book says "cut him off!!" I think that may be best...Despite how obsessed I have been, I DO NOT want to see this man or be in his presence for even a few minutes. I have been humiliated and further contact only enhances that...I know this.
Also, I am returning to my spiritual base, my church, which I have ignored while with this man who believes in "nothing" (his word).
Thanks again all of you!
Ari