Hello Ari, and welcome. Well, we got right into the crux of the matter, didn't we? Hmm, how can we help? Of course you crave physical contact. I was celibate for 7 years between the thug that married me and my next encounter, who is now my husband since 1988. Ari, you have been mistreated. You put him before your very life, risking losing yourself in a snow storm. Evidently, his BMW was more important to him than you. But you might consider how important you are to your SELF. Please don't risk your SELF by getting in any deeper with this jerk. He is a jerk. My husband, when he was my boyfriend, would not only have scraped the snow from my car, but followed me home to make sure I was safe. Oh, instead of going to the computer, he would make me pancakes. Ari, you can tend to your sexual needs via a vibrator (Toys in Babeland.com). I'm sorry if this sounds too blunt. Don't throw tomatoes at the featured author! I am sincerely trying to help. Who cares about his guitar? Keep it, and take some lessons. Please listen to your intuition that is telling you something aint right! Listen to your new found girlfriends, because I think we have all been through the wringer of a wet noodle disguised as a man. Love and Light, Lynn