Well Sugaree, it wasn't easy. It took a long time. I don't believe in rushing into anything. I've seen too many horrendous things happen. When I met him, it was through a good friend, but it was not planned or anything like that. We just bumped into him one night and she introduced us. Although I didn't know him, I knew of him. I knew who he was. His kids had gone to school with mine and his son and my nephew were good friends. I knew he was going through a divorce. We hung around some of the same places and became frieds. We didn't actually go out on a date until about 5 months later. It takes a long time to trust another person again. Anyone else I had dated was obviously not serious and there was always some nagging doubt or red flags all over the place. There were no red flags here. We've been together 12 years now. Our 5th anniversary is coming up in Jan. [Smile]

I wrote an article about Dating Remumes you might want to read. It's kind of silly, but there is a lot of truth to it. It is on www.datingexpo.com if you want to read it. [Smile]

Louisa