Oh Louisa, I appreciate your two-cent. All 'sense' count in this quest. I'm no spring chicken to this dating game either. But, as the ones that finally were discovered by Mr. Right would have it, he's worth the wait.

Without info which is a derivative of experience, how would we know the difference between Mr. Right and Mr. WRONG? Well, besides the obvious signs. But, the obvious is not what traps us all of the time, or most. It's the subtle little white lies...the blatant actions that we tend to excuse...those are the ones.

Perfect example; I posted here about a man I believed I loved earlier this year. Because I was blinded by other issues in life and his 'passion' I really thought that it was love. It took a host of Boomerwomen to convince me that my feelings were 'lust' not love.

Of course I wanted to rebell-rebuke their opinions. But, since I enjoy keeping it as real as possible, I had to revisit my self and compare what was said to me by women that 'seemed' to know what they were speaking of. "Up until that point I'd valued their opinion, why stop now?" was a question my rebellious mind presented.

I value all input...some with a grain of salt, especially the opinions from the folk with glass houses...the ones with storage rooms for closets that keep it real are the most valued of all. I can't say that I hate hypocrits but they sure do make life difficult...but, God's children all the same so I love them too. (Oooops, was that a tangent? [Confused] [Eek!] )

Since you're married now and have been here...pondering and wondering who, when and especially 'why', how did u know that he was whom HE sent to spend the rest of your life with?

Nice poetry, BTW. And I'm happy for you that you don't have to express like this any longer. God bless.

PS. Chatty reality hit very close to home on my 'love vs. lust' situation...made me revisit again and again. Since then, I've wanted to 'see' him but have resisted the temptation. Hooorrraaay! So far.

[ October 16, 2004, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]