Thank you, Chic! I never really put all of these wonderful event in my life together the way you did. However, you're right. I am blessed. I love blessings. Unfortunately, I'm only human and don't recognize them when I should. Thanks for lining them up and thus pointing them out.

Well, maybe he doesn't think I'm so perfect after all. He didn't call me. Now, let me get this 'man' thingy right here: They don't want 'easy' but they do want 'attention.' They don't want to 'know' that you're 'interested' but they do want you to act like you can live 'without' them??????

'Mr. Minister' called me several times but I had changed phone services and didn't know how to check voice-mail yet. When I learned, he had called many many times with some very cute and creative messages...really cute. So cute that even a woman like me that tries her best to fight love because I've learned that it's a crock of sh*t even couldn't resist. I called him back. He wasn't there (voice mail against my better judgement) and so I left him a 'cute and witty' response (privately inquire if you really want to know the details).

Anyhow, I'm confused all over again. I think that somehow and somewhere, I've lost my passion for a loving relationship. Maybe my daughter is right. Maybe I will never be able to love or trust or are those one in the same?

Bye

Sugaree