Thanks ladies!

I met the minister at his job as a car dealer. My daughter and I were window shopping for her a car. We just started talking and he was impressed with the conversation the three of us were having and asked me out on a date.

He's not with a church right now but I believe my own pastor really likes him so you just never know when dealing with God where this will lead him or us. Things moved so fast there in just that one date. Two days later, there he sat in the pulpit with the other highly respected God men. I think he just completed seminary school?? Not clear on that as of yet. He probably told me but I was simply amazed when he told me that he was a minister during our date, LOL. I was acting ok but not the way I wouldve had I known he was a minister (I used a bit of profanity).

My daughter just rolled her eyes and said, but only in my earshot, "She's not going to like you...you're wasting your time..." I laughed and decided to give him a try, for her sake. She wants me to be with someone so badly. She thinks I'm too picky. I think she wants me to be in a relationship so that I wont be alone when she leaves for college next year. I think another reason is that all of her friends' mothers are married or dating someone.

Anyhow, about the job, I will be in class with them. I only have one to begin with. I met him and he is just awesome. I can't believe he can figure out statistical problems in his head like that. This one only has 2 more classes before he's done with his MBA! Wow! After that, he plans to start on his dissertation immediately. I'm impressed and very happy to be a part of this. Hopefully I will be able to learn brail and take this a bit further; maybe teacher computer classes or program or something for the blind. I had no idea that I was so interested in this. I guess I can thank JJ and Chatty and Smile for nagging me about doing something for someone else to get my mind off of my issues. Those wise ladies are right.

Ok, enough rambling here...I guess you know by now that I can chat on and on and on... [Razz]

[ October 01, 2004, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]