Alright, already JJ and Smile. Ok Ok OK! Dangit, you're right. LOL@ Smile's PS to JJ and Mr.Right. I actually visualized you running to catch JJ's Mr. Right and cracking a leg or two [Cool]

Ok, so, let me get this right:

Ignore my feelings cause they will pass, as in; don't try to analyse this 'alone' mess.

Change my phone number so that the creepy rejects wont call my 'lonely' self and make me think that it is 'me' that is just tooooo picky when it's really them.

And go and volunteer/give to a great cause where my Mr.Right might be lurking.

Gotcha! The African American Holocaust Museum is looking for a griot/tour guide for this academic season of field trips. (I applied and got a response to come in on Sept 28)

Since I love fine arts, I applied to the Pabst Mansion as an art guide/griot/whatever.

Silvan is branching out in the community with varying literacy programs. (Yep, I can read [Eek!] )

Now, that should keep me fairly busy. I will be looking for both of you ladies when my Knight in shining armor doesn't find me at either of these places and carry me off into the sunset to live happily ever after. [Wink] [Smile] [Cool]

One more question: Where do I hide my agoraphobic/panic attacks on days that they really need me or depend on my presence? Do I tell them that I 'might' be there? Although this question may seem like I'm being sarcastic. I am really trying to figure this out here.

My Mr. Right will have to hurry to catch me cause I spend very little time away from 'safe' house. [Embarrassed] . I know that sounds real bad and I will shut up about it cause it sounds like this belongs more so in 'FineWhine' vs. Singlehood, the way you two 'happy' people put it. LMAO!

Bye Bye (Still laughing)