Well said JJ,
And you are a perfect example. Look at all the good you do as a single woman. You write and volunteer and are loving to all around you. When you are ready that is what will attract not just A man, but the RIGHT man. There's plenty of rejects running around loose and they are all looking for a woman to prey upon. But there's only one right man for every woman. And he's worth waiting for. It's so much better to be alone with yourself than lonely with the wrong person.

Sugaree, sounds like you're finding only rejects. Maybe you should wait for the right one. The one God has just for you. Love is only love if you give it away, but the first person you gotta' give it to is yourself. If you aren't happy alone, you will never be happy with a male. You will always be just some man's prey rather than his beloved.
Through bad times and good, I have learned the hard way that being happy depends entirely on me and how I appreciate God's loving generousity.

Attitude is everything.
smile
P.S.
JJ, If I see the right man coming your way, I'm gonna' break both his legs.
Yep. Serious fractures-two of them.
Girls, listen up. This could be bad. JJ might just abandon us for Mr. Right. Yep, it could be a catastrophe. We would have No Queen. No Jokes. And nobody being spectacular.
Worst of all, I would have no one to pester. Oh lordy, that would be bad. Really, really bad.

[ September 17, 2004, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]