Lala, I heard you loud and very clear. Although it feels or seems like I'm the only one in the world right now tied up in such a twisted love knot, through the posts, I learned that many have had to deal with these passion holocausts. It's just that I believed everything was right...it sure felt right, of course, with the exception of the semi rough start. But, hey, you and every one else is right. Just leave it alone and continue to live and learn. This time, I will be sure to wait for my signal from God that the next man is for me. I really thought I had then though. That's why this is so hard.

I guess like any other hardship, it will get better with time. I'm just going to continue to pray for His strength in keeping the emotional side of me from allowing his luring prize tactics back into my heart and inevitably, my bed.

You didn't come off too hard, kinda, but sometimes the loud voice is heard over the subtle ones. Smile really did shine a brighter light on how I'd gotten so wrapped up in this rotten man's lust thinking it was love.

Sugaree