Shugie,

Run, do not walk, as fast as you can from "Lance".
Do not talk to him, open the door to him, answer the phone if it is him, open any mail from him...stay as far away as you can!!

You need time to grieve, to heal up and move on.

I am so sorry for your pain. I am so sorry that he took advantage of your love. And I am so sorry that you are feeling like a nut basket, mental case. You have just been emotionally beat up so you have a good excuse for being so mentally confused, and hurt.

Wish I lived closer...where do you live anyways? We could get together and go out to the movies, dinner, the coast, shopping, lunch, any old thing to keep you occupied and help you get through this. (Oooh! We could ride the ferry to SF. I love that.)

I understand the obsessing you are experiencing, and I don't envy you having to work through this.

I will be praying for you because it has been my experience that God hears my prayers (okay,not just mine) and answers them and it sounds like you could use some ministering angels soothing your heart and spirit right about now, and some warfaring angels fighting on your behalf! Oh yeah!

Hugs,
Lala