Oh Sugaree, I am by far not one to give advice on relationships, but if you feel you are a mental case then heaven help us all. To say that your relationship was based on lust would not be a fair assumption, but I can relate to it in some way. Not too long ago I entered a new topic in regard to a relationship I had with a man, and when it ended, I felt like nothing mattered anymore. I too, felt like a mental case and I desperately wanted the pain to end so badly that I almost took my own life. The hardest thing for me to accept was the fact that not only did I put my all into this relationship, for the first time in my life, I experienced sex that filled me up. I had also been molested as a child and raped later in life. So, when I experienced sex in a way that I never felt possible, it had to be love. The last 3 mos. of our relationship, we did not have sex at all. I can't begin to know what he was going through or why he ended our relationship. He never told me, just moved on to the next woman as he has always done in the past. It wouldn't be honest of me to say to you that I'm OK now, because I'm not. I have a long way to go. But one thing I know is true, you did not deserve to be treated so cruely, and that is not love. You gave 100+% to this relationship and in doing so abandoned yourself. There are many men out there who prey on women who are not afraid to give. He is the sick one, not you. You now know that it is within you to have a truely fulfilling sexual relationship, despite your childhood abuse. Look at yourself as your own very best and dearest friend and the precious child of a loving God. You deserve a man who wants to share all life has to offer with you, good and bad. Please read the wonderful posts that women such as yourself left me with. Some are humorous, and some brought me to tears, but they are all filled with compassion and a valuable truth. My topic was "When a Relationship Ends" and it is under "Friends Heal Friends". [Smile]