You know something? It's a really bad feeling to be ignored, especially when it comes to intellectual property. I'm so glad that it's nothing serious, like an actual work of art, literal or otherwise.

If you check the original post, you will find the answer to my feelings here. And then for the person to just go for it w/o even considering where the thought, or name originated....dang. Like I said, I'm glad that it's nothing with BIG DOLLARS and real acknowlegments attached.

No matter how small though, to be ignored, given no credit what-so-ever still has this nasty little feeling some may compare to jealousy, but, then there wouldn't be the word plagiarism. The title seems a bit ethnic to boot...where did it really come from?

When I read the posts today, I discussed my feeling with my close friend. I expressed the idea of this forum actually becoming a real big hit with a subtopic, "Singlehood." The real big picture of this. We discussed why I harbor these feelings. It came down to whether or not I'm just too passive or simply invisible.

We discussed the two other times that something similar happened and I never voiced my feelings. One was during a huge group project. The other, a personal relationship where we brainstormed names, concepts and business ideas. In short, I noticed that our personals turned more business each time...no problem, right? Well, after 'personals' really ended, about three mos. later, the Doc launched the very business, name and all w/o giving me credit nor dollars. That hurt.

Unfortunately though, I never got the opportunity to discuss 'why' I with drew from him. He passed of lupis. I guess he was so desperate that he needed to piggy back. The other was a programming project. Again, in a group of three, one person had nothing to say. The next time we met for this class, all of my ideas, title included was presented to the entire class...since we were called to present in a certain order, I came after her, making my own project with my ideas appear 'borrowed.'

Not that this situation warrants the alarms afore mentioned, the feelings are similar. Maybe I'm just trippin'. Maybe not.

God bless,

Good-bye