In our news today a woman was sentenced to a night in the park by a judge here in Ohio.

The reason? She abandoned 40 kittens that she said someone "dropped on her doorstep." She left the kittens in two parks. When they were found nine of them were dead or had to be euthanized.

She claims that the local animal shelter refused to take them. The director of the humane society denied that her agency refused to help this woman.

The woman agreed to spend a night in the woods because she cannot afford to spend 90 days in jail. She will be under the watchful eye of a park ranger.

She said, "it's inhumane for the judge to send me out in the cold with nothing but the clothes on my back."

Ladies, please consider that when I work up yesterday my outdoor thermometer read 26 degrees and today it started out a 24 degrees. Is it cold here now, heck yes!

What do you think of this story? Makes your blood boil doesn't it for those poor kittens.

While I was reading the story, Benny jumped up on the table and put his paw in my hand then nuzzled my hand and licked it.