Does anyone remember the Halloween Partys in School about grade 1-6th ?. I do! . Remember going trick or treating ? I do. I remember we take our costumes to school and I was Cinderella in third grade it was box costume . I thought I was so pretty. Then came the gal who won first prize for her grandmother made her Cinderella costume . Oh, was I mad. Now it is funny what kids will do . Ha!

I remember going out we Lived is Govans her in MD We lived in a townhouse not bad I love it. I can remember how warm the house was inside Anyway , about four us went out on that cold moonlite night with a shopping bag for candy . Mother said it was too big to take and should take a smaller one. But, oh ,no we took off like bandits and got the bag filled up and came back into the house .I dumped the candy on the dinner table and we went back out to get a another load of candy. I can't believe we did that. I thing I go sick of candy that year.

Any other funny thinks you did . I think I soaped a few car windows when we go into Jr. High. Remember all the fun you had !

Other then that we were good.

Nancy What did you all do for Halloween?