I think that feminism means having the same rights and opportunties open to me as a man...
I was always way more into equal rights for women than my friends even when I was at school..This was because I was brought up by my grandfather..I saw from an early age that a man was very capable of performing domestic duties and caring for a child...
While I married a man who is an excellent housekeeper and cook I have to say that I am very disapointed with my old female friends...They also said that when they married they would make sure that their partners shared the domestic resposibilities...But no way...Once my girlfriends married and had children they changed so much...They became housewifey types who do everything inside the house...Their husbands have it so easy...come home feet up, dinner is served and they dont need to do a thing...Lucky these men didnt marry me !!!
These are just my opinions and I am sure some of you wont agree but I just believe marriage is a partnership where each should help the other...
Chloe...