OHHHH!!! Black Lights!!! I had one!!! I use to love sitting in my bedroom with it on and just lay there and think about whats going on or daydream of things that I knew would never happen.

I remember using Cheer washing powder (it had flecks in it) and mix with water and paint my walls with peace signs and stars/moons on the ceilings and turn on the black light and the soap would reflect on the walls. But during the day you couldn't see it....

AND BASEMENT PARTIES!!!! OH MY!!! I remember those DAYS....every party would have a dark room with black lights...we called it the "make out" room. I never got to venture in those rooms very much cause I never really had a boyfriend then. But I remember a time when I did have a boyfriend and I had the time of my life. I felt really cool then. I'm laughing about that time now....When I was in there with my boyfriend, we got to talking about HICKEY's...I never had one and neither had he...so he asked me to give him one and I did....BOY DID I!!!!!!! IT TURNED OUT HUGE ON HIS NECK!!!!!!! I was a very shy person and back then everyone at school saw me as Miss Goodie Goodie Two Shoes...well I will show them when they see this HICKEY I gave my boyfriend...That backed fired. The guys were so impressed with my boyfriends hicky they wanted to know who it came from. MY boyfriend wouldn't tell them....He kept my reputation....He didn't kiss and tell....

Wow going down memory lane this morning....