I've been buying Woman's World for years- I've never seen any questions about sex or articles about sex that are inappropriate- in fact they have almost no mention of sex to my knowledge- I love the health and diet section- I've learned a lot from reading that section- I learned of new procedures to help my acid reflux problem thru Woman's World- I learned my daughter had A.D.D through Woman's World and I find great travel articles in WW. Yes they have lot's of great recipes- I guess they try to aim their magazine towards a bigger market by getting those who don't need to lose weight to buy it as well as those that do need to lose weight to buy it. I love the articles on true life things and cut out and save many of the articles- In fact when I found this forum just an hour ago I was cutting out articles from WW and storing them- even stored cookie recipes for Xmas next year and saved the article on dieting with Grapefruit before every meal- I tried it years ago and lost a pound a day just like the article mentioned and here is the diet resurfacing!