My mother sent me a ponytail of my hair from who knows when?
Like, I wasn't around her much, so when did she ever get it?

I have been wearing mine short, short. Last year I buzzed it, .5 inch all over. LOVED IT. But now I see I need more fluff, not so austere looking, so I am growing it...again. *groan*
I have thick hair, thicker if I use my shampoo. So I alternate between store bought and mine.
I use my own Sea Buckthorn Hair Therapy for conditioner and hair growth.

But, I cut it short 'after, during, while' menopause because by then, I am sick to death of doing whatever how I look for someone else. Not that I've ever really done that, but a little I did. Hubby liked long hair, so I kept it long when we married. Then in a fight, I put it in a pony tail and cut it off. I secretly had wanted too for some time, this was a good reason...to tick him off. LOL

But it's hot here. And I can't STAND hair in my face and I get heat stroke, so having hair on my neck is not an option in the summer. Howsomever, there are tons of women here, who work INSIDE mind you, that have long hair. However, they don't go camping, [they have rv's], they don't go fishing [perish the thought] and they stay inside all the time.
I'll see how long I can stand to get it. and I'll cut if off around shoulder length, to have enough to put in a banana clip hopefully, but at least to pull that stuff off me in a clip. I'm just tired of clips and stuff. Why not just cut it off?

Last summer I colored mine bright red. LOL I loved it, but thought others might think I was one of those old women that do girly things.

I do NOT want to be seen as that. However, I am more the Auntie Mame type.

Janine Marie