quote:
Originally posted by leigha:
With regard to hair.....It's important to feel who you are...in that knowing your appearance will reflect the beauty within. HOW WE LOOK....is really about how we feel. So feel beautiful ladies...that's all that's important.

So grab your mirrors ladies and enjoy you. Play ...that is what life is truly about, creating joy and running with it!

Leigha, I had missed this. I avoided this thread altogether precisely because of my lifelong battle with my hair. It's wild. And about as rumpled and unmanageable as I usually feel my mind and spirit are! It's useless to even try to tame the hair...the more I try, the worse it looks. And your words made me think about how it seems to be the same with my mind and spirit...the more I try to tame them, the more un-me I feel I become!

Leigha, I really like your posts; this one in particular really spoke to me. It won't make much difference with my hair (only my hairdresser seems to be able to do that), but I like the idea of playing with who I am...playing with this wild mind and spirit, creating joy within who I truly am, rather than constantly trying to battle against the wind in futile attempts to tame it.