Okay......I was trying to catch up on several days off the board....and I just thought I'd add a thought....sometimes I have a problem opening stuff and I have to breathe.....and then if it starts to really start to get to me... I think of the psychology of the packaging. Those little ring goodies, the ones that are on the coffee creamers and such... with the pull tabs... well, even if the pull tabk comes off, the part it was supposed to yank off is only attached by a thin membrance of plastic (otherwise it wouldn't be able to yank it out) so just get a little sharp tip of a knife or skewer o even a sharp toothpick and poke it and either shove it most of the way in or pull it out. The sardine/spam (who else makes these weird-o dangerous cans?) the same thing.... you KNOW you have to keep that sharp ribbon thread of metal rolling nicely or else..you're toast.....better yet....don't eat that stuff.....those cans are scary and I don't know if that stuff is good for you anyway... well, maybe the sardines are.
What I really hate (now this is turning into a "peeve"...is the cardboard milk cartons that instead of poking out, they squash under your hand... I always think I've got it......and then one comes along that messes with my confidence......

......Okay....so I'm no help.....it was just a thought.

Kate [Razz]