This is a train continent! It has taken up our playroom entirely. I insist that the couch stays but it is really in the way.

The train has one large tunnel that is made from chicken wire and plaster stuff. Rocks are being made from molds in my kitchen. So I have white dust all over the place. The rocks get plastered onto the tunnel to make mountains.

At the bottome of the mountain is the quarry with The Mill our friends have in Utah. The building is not made yet. Iam told all buildings will be made by hand. Nothing pre-bought. Whcih leaves me out completely. But I am told I can stick the trees on the mountains.

We also have a rail yard with warehouses (soon), lots of switches so the train can move from one track to another.

There will be a stream and a bridge going over it but it is not near completion. The whole thing is a work in progress that my two men do in their spare time.

So far, I think we will have Utah, a Kansas small town and a rail yard from I don't know where and a stream that will try to resemble Colorado. There will be a bit of the est coast also. They were trying for a sea side section but ran out fo room.

The table is 5 feet by 10 feet.

With whistles and all. From what I can tell, it is a dream come true. My husband's brother is in on the magic also. He ehlped build the table etc. and is feeding the frenzy by sending videos and puzzles of trains. We just finsihed 300 pieces and will start 1000 pieces tomorrow.

I don't know where we find time for hygiene around here! But it is good times! Thanks for asking.

And Dotsie psst"he is an engineer not a conductor".