Thanks so much ladies! Each of you have helped just in wanting to.

Dotsie-John's doctor did prescribe him Zofran the second day of treatment. So we have it! But the doctor prescribed 60 pills and the pharmacy could only dispense 12 because the 60 were not approved by insurance. The cost was $2,000! I'll get a second mortgage if I have to!

The second treatment went better. And the week-end was ok. Back to treatment today. John has radiation every week day and is hooked up to a continuous feed pump for chemo. He wears it around his waist all the time even to bed. He could sit it on the night table but the cord would just get wrapped around him and probably choke him. His sheets are wrapped around him like a cocoon in the morning. He must just keep turning in his sleep. A latent mummy!

He is feeling sluggish and has the mettalic taste in his mouth. We can live with that!

He was in the dumps last night big time. Your support helped me help him. My words went no where but we just hugged and gathered strength there. He turns 60 next week - I just want him to turn 61!

Hope today's treatment has mild side effects. Every day is an adventure.

Thanks gals, you saw me through a hairy four days and I'm sure we will all do it again before it is over.

Dotsie- Nathan is a steam engine freak. Ever since he was one year old and his uncle gave him Thomas the Tank Engine-bingo it hit! We have all kinds of locomotives and catalogs around. I can't believe my kid takes catalogs to pre-school to show his friends. With some divine intervention, we hope to go to Durango, Colorado next May or June and ride the rails there. I hear (and we have a video) there is a stunning 2 hour steam engine ride into the canyons etc. Nathan is getting a Santa fe steam engine for his new train table that my husband built while recuperating from surgery. He and Nathan "work on it" almost constantly. Thanks for asking. And yes, he is jumping out of his skin in anticipation.