Lynn, thanks for sharing and please know you have every right to come here and unload. We are always here for you girl! [Wink]

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm praying for you and your hubby and son often!

At times when you feel like you don't even know how to pray, please know we are carrying you in prayer Lynn. That's part of the beauty of the community of faith/believers.

I might be able to help with the nausea thing. I have to call my sister and ask her the name of the medicine they gave my mom before treatments. It helped tremendously. It was very pricey, but did the job.

We shopped pharmacies and found the Giant, CVS, RIte Aid and all the chains to be the MOST expensive. Believe it or not, we got the meds from a little local pharmacy who had a gem of a pharmacist.

I'll get back to you on the med thing.

NOw for the flu stuff. I was going to post this in another forum but since we're on the subject...I might be able to help you out there.

My son came home from college fairly sick today so we went to the pediatrician and here is what she suggested. I find it interesting because she is going the holistic health route which I think is promising for MD's. The only hitch was that none of it's covered by our insurance.

-Double the daily fluid intake
-Use Ibuprofen for aches and pains
-Lower the temp at home 68-69 during the day and 63-64 at night...brrrr (but bundle the little one)
-Use Zicam cold remedy nasal spray, full of antioxidants
-Use Elderberry tablets (it increases the immune system's ability to fight viruses
-Use Oscillococcinum homeopathic remedy as directed.
-Lots of sleep, rest, and TLC
Dr. Blotny, pediatrician.

My son is in bed with all of the above in his system. Can't wait to see how he feels tomorrow. I think he's going to be much better.

If this works for him, Lynn maybe it will work for you and your family.

Please give your letter writing little one a hug for me. I still want to see a picture of him.

Ladies, Lynn and I have something in common. We both have Korean adopted children. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

God bless you Lynn.