Living in Maryland there is nothing more beautiful than the change of seasons. Summer into fall is so crisp and refreshing, but...

I am a summer clothes person. They are cheaper, more comfortable, and so much easier.

I can put on my flip-flops, capri jeans, and any t-shirt and not have to think twice before heading out the door. When I walk, it's simply shorts and a t-shirt. Dress up, it's black capris, t-shirt, or easy sun dress and sandals.

But this time of year I scramble. Gotta get the fall/winter clothes out. Drag them down from the attic, pack the summer stuff away, only to be humiliated each day with what to wear. [Mad]

You need more shoes/boots, socks/hose [Mad] sweaters, pants, sweat-shirts, sweat pants, jackets, coats, hats, gloves, dresses and sweaters to go with the dresses, blazers...

Can anyone shed any light on this helpless woman who can't stand coordinating outfits and wants to keep her flip-flops out year round, but knows she'll freeze?

Why do seasons have to complicate matters so much?

I often think how much time we would have if we would just walk around naked. [Eek!]

Think of the time we spend shopping for clothes, sorting, carrying, washing, folding, storing, ironing (well, not much there), deciding what to wear, and the list goes on.

What do you say we rebel to all this clothes stuff and start a naked trend? [Eek!]

YOU first!