Jawjaw, no wonder you are the queen! A very wise one at that!

It's great to hear from someone who knows the definition of tough love by having exemplified it.

You are an encouragement the younger moms in here! Thank you... [Wink]

I'm glad you chose to save the hair. Wigs can be a real hassle! [Big Grin]

Kathryn, I'm hearing all kinds of stories from mothers of boys who have just left for school. All I can say is , "It's time to grow up!"

They want the freedom, now they have it. Let's hope and pray they make the right choices.

Oh and the cell phone thing, we have a family plan where we can talk FREE from cell to cell any time of day or night, and our son is 10 hours from home. It has been great. Of course I say FREE, but we are paying a small fortune for the plan.

Speaking of small fortunes...our son chose not to take his bat bag to college. Decided to take a football and his baseball glove. Odd combination!

Anyway, we got the call..."I've decided to go out for the club team afterall. Can you please mail my bat bag, cleats, bat, baseball pants, hat, etc.?"

Oh, and did I mention he needed in 2 days?

My friend at Post Man Plus told me he loves nothing more than to deal with scared mothers who are afraid something might not get there in time. He laughed and said that automatically doubles what he has to charge.

I keep hearing that the tuition is jutt the beginning of the money that will be sucked from our wallets! [Eek!] Now I know what eveyone has been talking about!