I guess this could have gone in recipes, but it's not like you really have to follow a recipe to make chocolate covered pretzels.

About a year ago our new neighbors brought us a slew of chocolate covered pretzels when they came for dinner. They were such a hit that I asked her to come over before Christmas and make some with me.

She was kind enough to oblige me. Not only did she supply all the chocolate and pretzels, she also brought me the fancy forks you need to get it right!

We made tons and still had left over supplies. My son and I just got the chocolate and peanut butter chips out along with another bag of pretzels. He likes watching the food network channel so we went to town with these delicacies. [Razz]

Not only did we dip the pretzels in chocolate, but he drizzled the melted peanut butter chips on top. They look and TASTE so good especially when they've been chilled in the fridge. So much for the BWS diet. Now I have to tell everyone in the diet forum how many I've eaten!

Candy making and pretzel dipping is so easy and such a relazing thing to do. I especially enjoy it when I don't have a list of chores to accomplish.

Pretzels anyone?

Anyone else make pretzels or candy?

[ February 20, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]