Jawjaw,
They called me about the bazaar last night and it did really well. One of their goals was to earn enough money to fix the formica in the kitchen this year. They will do it this week.
They also use the earnings from the bazaar for whatever needs to be done around the church especially if they have to hire someone or do other projects. (some goes back to the community)
As to what sold the best I think it was the snowmen, santas, angels anything that was unique and different. Some people came back a second time. We raffled a Santa and two painted chairs.
I may be painting chairs this winter for some who
didn't win.
After Church on Sunday those who didn't make it to the bazaar come and buy items then.
They told me on Saturday if I didn't make it to Church they would understand. You see I go from the basement to the bellfry retrieving supplies, hunting for items whatever is needed.
Wonderful exercise for me.
Some of the ladies told me they are looking forward to working on it next year again. The workshops are fun, relaxing and we learn from each other. The ages are from 40's to 80's. We have had younger gals in the past but they are usually working.
Dotsie, I had the churches on a board to be cut in October. I hope to get them done next year. My woodcutter is taking computer class.
Maggie