DECEMBER SPECIAL!!! DECEMBER SPECIAL!!! Being offered to Boomerwomenspeak members only!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

My handcrafted jewelry is at http://pages.ivillage.com/meredithbead. I also have 3 different 40-page poetry books @$5 each. The following promo idea applies to both of these, or special order jewelry (not necessarily on the website), or any combination of the above.

Spend $25: get a free pair of freshwater pearl single-drop earrings, on sterling silver or 14 kt. gold-filled ear findings (posts, fishhooks or kidney wires) (or on plated ear clips). Pearls are your choice of 5mm potato pearls (flat roundish bumpy) in white, peach, mauve, silver, or black iris (irridescent blue-black); or 4x6mm ovals in black iris; or 4.5mm roundish candlelight color.

Spend $50: get the free earrings above, PLUS free shipping and handling to anywhere on this planet! (Insurance is optional and extra.)

Spend $100: all of the above, PLUS one pair of earrings (your choice) up to $10 value.

Spend $150 (anyone still reading??): all of the above PLUS 10% off the total order.

My prices are very reasonable for this kind of quality (similar items would sell in a gallery or good department store for AT LEAST twice what I charge,) (as a matter of fact they do, because I've sold to these places) and this is the best I can do! Hope some of you are interested! [Smile]

I take just about any kind of legal payment this side of food stamps and beaver skins.