Thanks guys for the ideas, keep them coming. Meridethbead, I am looking for individual gifts. I liked Dotsie's idea of the picture frames. We just had a baby shower for the guy I work with and took a bunch of pictures of our little family at work. I think it would be perfect for this. The shower was fun and my other cowroker and
I believe we have a fall back job as party planners now.

I'll give you a brief description. This is his second child and we all know and love his wife so we had the whole family there (my coworker his wife and their daughter. We did a circus theme and put up signs that read " 1 new baby, 2 children equals a 3 ring circus. We made a circus tent for the doorway with balloons. We had multuicolored table clothes and spread out animal crackers all over the table for decorations. Then we had tree rings at out guests of honor's seats. In each ring was a special costume for each honoree to wear. There was a top hat for my coworker (th ring master) a clown nose and big bow tie for their daughetr(the circus clown) and a tiara for the wife (tight rope walker). It was pretty darn creative and they were pretty shocked. Their litle girl loved it and couldn't get over all the ballons.