Dianne, you have found one of the best areas of the twin cities - it is pronounced like you spelled it - Wyzeta, but spelled Wayzata. Guess spelling isn't a strong point there! There is a restaurant right on the water in Wayzata on Lake Minnetonka that I went to with my sis and her dh one time. They have a gorgeous Sunday brunch but i can't think of the name of the place - I'll email sis and find out. We also went antiquing there once, we were in an area that was full of fun boutiques and antique shops - sis is a talented decorator and seems to know where all the best shops are.

We have two family weddings down there this year. One in April, the other in Sept. so I get to come down there soon. I always love to get there but never seem to have enough time.

Have you found Albertville? There is a huge outlet mall there. It is a burb to the NW of where you are. Hop onto 494N and 94W till you get to Albertville.

By the way, I checked out your condo site - beautiful home! I love the scandinavian influence. If you really like the scandi style furnishings, there is a store down there called Nordic Textiles and Furnishings with absolutely beautiful furniture, handmade designer rugs and other decor items. The furniture ranges from antique reproduction to wonderful contemporary flaming birch pieces, all made in Norway. They are located in Mpls. and their web site is at http://www.nordic-home.com/store/

Guess that's enough of a tour for tonight. Keep me posted on your explorations - it is always interesting to hear other people's impressions of places one is so familiar with.

[ February 21, 2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: flipperjo ]