Lynn,

You will have a ball! Although I kept in touch with two of my high school buddies via letters and e-mail, it was more than thirty years before we were able to physically get together. Our lives took vastly differing paths, but our friendship sustained us, and I count myself so very honored to have two friendships that have lasted a majority of my life. A precious, precious gift.

As for the sinkhole, nah, I'm at least one example that ain't the case here in Florida. Since I moved here, a ton more family and friends have been in touch or have visited. Lots of people who used to rarely e-mail me write to find out the latest on hurricanes and housing prices [Big Grin] . Distant (Canadian) relatives have managed to visit (hadn't seen some of them since I was 2!) And old friends just keep on keeping in touch like they always did. And now, to make my Florida life even better, I've even got all my new online friends!
I mean really, I've been thinking about visiting Vegas because I've got a brother there--and Chatty can be the icing on the cake! And when I head back to Colorado (which I do at least annually) now there's Bluebird, and Danita, and travelchick, and... to think about too!
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Life is definitely improving.Can y'all tell I'm home, and much better rested this week ? [Wink]