Ok, maybe a word or two about my trip. I am still jet lagged and am working a double shift tomorrow, still have Heather and 3 kids with us also.

We went to Frankfort Germany where our son picked us up and took us back to where they live to take our luggage. We surprised Christina at her school and brought her McDonalds for lunch, then off to see some castle ruins. Brian was determined to keep us up till at least 8pm so we would get over jet lag faster. Finally went to bsed around 8:30 and totally crashed!! Lost all my pictures from that first day by doing something totally unknown but pretty stupid while transferring to computer.

That was pretty much Day 1. I have all 10 days chronicled and will just try to hit the highlights of each day.

Germany is beautiful and so very clean! Driving back from Frankfort, you would have thought you were on the East Coast on a highway, except everyone was traveling about 100 mph and the signs were unreadable to us!! Barb and Brian live in a quaint big german home that has 3 floors, with the first floor holding a seperate apartment, rented to someone else but was originally in laws quarters. They have a jacuzzi tub and a seperate suana house. We didn't have the time to try that out, we went so much and when we were home we crashed!! The kids remembered us but Christina said "Grandma you look different from what I remember" I said well last time you saw me I had shoulder length brown hair with a perm and about 50 lbs heavier!! LOL. She is 7 going on 18! Josiah will be 5 in February and he didn't really remember us that well, but while riding back, he would look sideways at me from his car seat, with his huge brown eyes with long to die for lashes and then blow me a kiss sideways. That is pretty much Day 1.

Will write more later, we did so much and saw so many awesome sights that I know I can only hit the highlights here. I am really hoping to write up my experiences and try to find a travel market for them.

Talk to you all later, if you want me to continue the saga, just let me know.

Sherri