WOW. What a great trip across this great America we have. We travelled through the lovely mountains in Colorado, into the desert Southwest. And someone needed to tell this girl not to plan an outdoor wedding in July in a tent in New Mexico in the hottest month of the year. [Roll Eyes] Golly it was hot. The wedding was done in Navahoe and in English. After the ceremony was done and all the pics taken a huge dust storm blew in and lasted four(count 'em 4 whole minutes) and dusted the beautiful white wedding cake. We all ate gritty cake. [Wink]
After the wedding we went to Las Vegas... not planned at all... to spend $20 each gamgbling and see the Bellagio fountain and other cool things for free. We ate 12oz T bone steak dinners for $4.95 each. Not bad eh? [Cool]
Then on to the Grand Canyon and through Arizona, and a slight trip back through Colorado to visit the healing hot springs for me while Dana spent the day fly fishing. [Big Grin]
All in all the trip was 13 days of wonderful. A little hot. But great and long, long overdue. The kids (well my 17 year old boy and her 22year old college girl... we still call them kids... lol)did NOT have a party, the house was clean when we came home.
Dana took 9 rolls of pictures and 2 rolls of panoramic film and I took 141 pics on my new digital camera. I will be setting up a yahoo photo album for people to see some of the pics. Soon. right now I am so tired i can hardly function. my feet are the size of cantaloupes. [Eek!]
but we had fun.

---kay oleladee

p.s.
Dotsie.... I will send you my submission in a day or two...i just have to get my feet under me...i am exhausted... i will hurry.. i promise.
[Smile]