This past Tuesday was our 26th anniversary. We've been moving from one home to another for the past week (just can't do that in 1 day like we could when we were 20 [Smile] )and with all the moving expenses -- we didn't have the bucks to plan anything special -- so it was just an average day -- go to work -- and as it happened -- this was our day to babysit.

Hubby works at WalMart so Belle (my grandbeauty)and I were walking around the baby section waiting for him to get off. He walked up and said wait just a sec -- got to go tell someone something -- and then a few minutes later went back and clocked out and joined us in our window shopping trip. About halfway down the isle I hear the lady on the loudspeaker say "Attention WalMart shoppers and employees -- I'd like to take this opportunity to say congrats to Dwight and Carolyn Horton on their 26th anniversary -- and she went on about WOW 26 years -- isn't that just great -- it's so obvious when you see these two together how happily married they are -- and a few more wonderful things about us [Smile]

I thought that was the sweetest thing -- money couldn't have bought a more meaningful message -- that he would have his pride in "US" announced to the world [Razz] (guess I don't have to worry about him "hitting" on any of the girls at work now huh [Big Grin] )

just wanted to share [Smile]