Well, they change the thing about every two weeks, so his skin gets a bit of a break. His outslook on life has improved somewhat, so he's behaving himself better. One thing that actually seems to help? Playing with our neighbor kids! I don't have nearly as much patience or energy with them...but he just loves hanging out with them. And he's the *last* person I would ever suspect of wanting to babysit! Well, there's a big difference between being friends with a kid and able to send him home, and having a young offspring that you can't get away from!

So on Tuesday, they remove the old cast, X-ray the bone yet again to make sure it's doing what it should be doing, and then they put a slightly shorter, slightly more comfortable cast on him. That always helps his outlook, knowing that his arm is getting better and it's not the same old same old. He will be a couple of step closer to going back to work, too, and that will give him something to look forward to, even though he usually comes home from the dr with an aching arm. So he's getting better... and *we're* getting better together, too!

It's just hard for a person like me, with chronic pain and such, to hear him whine! But we're adujsting, finally, and soon this whole couple of months will be something we look back at and laugh about! Can't hardly wait!

Love,
Lil [Roll Eyes]