I am certainly getting a lot of "alone" time lately. Outside of work, it seems that I am spending a lot of time here at home alone. I'm certainly not complaining, because its something I have wished for years. Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than life itself, but sometimes I feel like I'm living their lives more than my own. My family has depended on me for so long that it is assumed that I will always be there to babysit, run errands, and be there to visit whenever they wish. My time to do my computing, painting, housecleaning, and just rest has become a rarity and a "luxury".
Soon, I will be even more pressed to find "me" time, as I will be in school and homework will be another demand on my time. I'm excited and scared at the same time.
In the mean time, I look forward to time spent with my grandkids and my own kids. I try to ride in the truck with Dennis and we still try to keep our Sunday evening "date for dinner".
I'm not trying to whine about this, I really don't mind having a busy life. Sometimes it can even be a convenient excuse to get out of doing something I really don't want to do..."I'm sorry, I can't chair this committee, I dont have time."..lol. Life is so complicated these days. I don't remember being so rushed when I was a child, or even as a young adult. And its my own doing... [Roll Eyes]