Our Valentine's celebration will be a delayed one. I just got home from work after being up all night so I'm headed for bed. Dennis left a few minutes ago for the same town I work in. He's riding with his brother, Mike, to do some shopping there. We plan on going out for dinner on Sunday after church, then I have two movie tickets that we want to use at the mall. I'm not sure what movie we will see, but I hope its not a gory war movie. Right now, that is not a topic I care to watch on the "big screen".
My daughter, Becky, is making a gift for her hubby, Rusty. She is recycling an old heart shaped valentine's chocolate box and putting little coupons in it for him. The coupons will be for inexpensive things like a hug, kiss, a night of loving, a night out with the guys, a favorite meal, etc. I think you get the idea. I guess the other nurses on her unit and a couple of doctors had quite a good time last night thinking up coupons for her gift box. Some of them made copies of the coupons to use with their spouses.
I hope all of you have a very romantic and happy Valentine's Day. And a peaceful one.