I'm speechless, which is a very unusual state for me....

One other thing, I'm still legally married to the a**H***. If he even had the slightest idea about this, he would try to take it away from me.

This is a community property state. If I have that money when we divorce, he will get half.

He gets angry if I even look at the joint account with "his" money in it. He just keeps steadily withdrawing $300, $500, at a time. The savings account is dwindling down.

He gave his daughter who lost her boyfriend Wed. night, a thousand dollars without even consulting me first and wouldn't let me visit my son-in-law at the hospital before he passed away. He was up there several times and I'd say I wanted to go with him to see Marcus. He would say, "Let me see if its safe first. Or Let me go up there first and check things out." I stayed at home and prayed for my step son in law and his family but wasn't welcomed there at the hospital.

Now, what should I do if the money IS there? How can I protect it from my husband??? This is the chance given by God for Aaliyah, Katie and I to have a new life and escape.