Oh My gosh...you ladies are all just so adorable..I cannot wait until God blesses me with a grandchild so I can join in on these threads...but I am writing down all of these ideas you have for "special" ways of celebrating with your angels..

Di...I am crazy about your half birthday idea...how special will your little baby Grace feel when she gets to have a summer birthday every year too?...She is going to think you are fantastic!!

Eagle..I love your story about your GD's "other Sharons"...children are so purely honest...and speak only from their hearts...she obviously adores you ...you are both soooooooo lucky...I think your special ornament is such a fabulous idea...and just think...when she gets married she will have a whole box of beautiful ornaments with special memories attached to each one for her first Christmas tree..

JJ...I know how much you adore your 2 sweet angels...but your "Life with Lea" Sweet Sixteen gift already in the works is sensational...however...something tells me that there are going to be several volumes to present her with when all is said and done...

Still Crowded..."ornaments with pictures" on them...brilliant idea!!!!..as I said..I am writing these all down... [Smile]

Thanks all...