How beautiful, Eagle Heart!

Yeah, I do want to be "different"....but not that I'm normal NOW by any means!! [Eek!]

Her Grandpa is also different: He wears bib-overalls, farms, picks up toads and horned lizards; checks out bugs etc. We can't wait until she can spend time with us!

Hmmmm.the ornament idea. I love it! Maybe we can start to make one each year,since I know her other GM is not creative! Just ONE special ornament...for her!!

When we went over to see them a few weeks ago, Grandpa has already begun to introduce her to flowers, the toaster, the trash can!! He simply holds her in this odd way (with his forearms holding her as she faces out...the way his mother held babies) and would bring her around and say, "This is a toaster; this is a white flower" etc. So cute! He already has a mini-gardener's apron complete with mini-rake, trowel, gloves,hoe..ready for her to learn to grow stuff!

She will have three GM's and three grandpa's. Three steps. So, she'll be busy learning everyone's name. However, one GM and one GP are quite old already so not sure how long they will be around.They are about 25 years older than the rest of us!

Thanks again, for your input. Keep 'em coming. I think this will be fun, don't you??