Dotsie, Sugaree, Peggy and others...thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Dotsie, I wanted to let you know that we have some special books of prayer for children that we also read every night. Plus we pray with our own words, but I think he understands better when he can look at the pictures in the books since he's so young. Jordon has always absorbed prayer in a way that is so obvious. He has been prayed with in several formal prayer services and when church and prayer group members come to our house. If you touch his head and begin to pray, he gets stone still and stays that way until the prayer is over - even prayers that last 15 or 20 minutes! I know that his spirit is strong and is very much connected to God. I also know that we have to release him into God's hands and trust that His will is the best for him. Sugaree and Dotsie, I have learned that hospice workers are incredibly kind and caring people - angels on earth, in fact. I just wish that I didn't have to work to "bring home the bacon" so that I could meet with them, too. But I thank God that I'm able to help my daughter in all different sorts of ways. I just praise God, too, that we've had Jordon in our lives, for however long He wants him to stay with us. We've already had 20 months since his first diagnosis, and we weren't at all sure that he would make it through the first brain surgery. So, we continue to count our blessings - and you all are among them for me!